Our Team at Frisco Kids Dentistry would like to welcome our dental families and share with them our mission statement.
First, we’d like to thank you for any opportunity that we can provide your child with dental care or education about dental hygiene, and would like you to know that we recognize this may be a new experience for them.
We are committed to provide the highest quality care and customer service in a fun and educational environment. We strive to build positive relationships with our patients, while helping them achieve a healthy smile.
At Frisco Kids Dentistry we support the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) and the American Dental Association (ADA) in the concept of a “Dental Home,” which is the ongoing relationship between the pediatric dentist who is the Primary Dental
Care Provider and the patient, and includes comprehensive oral health care, beginning no later than age one.
Frisco Kids Dentistry Mission Statement
- To be the premier and innovative pediatric dental practice in Greater DFW area by providing the highest level of service with integrity from an inspired team.
- We serve children of discerning parents who highly value compassionate, personalized, health-centered relationships.
- Our office culture fosters strong interpersonal bonds and family values that support each team member’s personal growth.
- Through advanced education for our team, we deliver remarkable, individualized and transformational care that lasts a lifetime!
- We provide a fun and supportive experience in a family oriented environment that builds strong interpersonal relationships
- Our carefully selected team is motivated and inspired to touch the lives of all who enter our doors.
- We dedicate a portion of our time and resources to the greater DFW community, working with others to improve its health and wellbeing.